Make a donation

Author Topic: Josh's reflex Gti (sold) mk2 Leon Cupra (present)  (Read 32142 times)

Offline Joshryan

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
Re: Josh's reflex Gti Now with new wheels
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2014, 10:06:14 am »
Just read this there  :smiley: so clean! gna try my back lights aswell ! very nice aand cheap :happy2:
Thanks Tracey, yes get them done happy with the results and the price it cost me!

Offline Joshryan

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2014, 10:10:34 am »
Got a few pictures from Croft and my nice concentration face, it was a great day but I destroyed my tyres!

100 Mile journey home on these!

Offline SurreyED30

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 32
« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2014, 10:52:47 am »
Nice gti you got there mate :happy2:
Thanks mate, followed your thread how come your changing down to a k03 gti?
Glad my old build thread gave you ideas  :happy2: I sold my eddy a few months back and bought something cheap to run around in as were buying our first house but now I want a mk5 again and if I bought a ed30 again I'd compare it to much to the old revo one so I'll build a k03 gti this time round  :innocent:

What's next for this mate ?

Jake
You did have a lovely eddy mate gutted to see it go. I'm always looking at them to buy but the value for money with a k03 gti and the same situation with looking for our first house I need to keep mine!
Next up some coilovers as I think my front shocks are ready then more power stage 2+.
Good luck with finding the right Gti jake will you be modding or trying to hold back?!
Yeah it's a bitch wanting something but can't have it isn't lol :laugh: car will be sweet man what Coilovers are you looking at, have you thought about springs and shocks?
I will be modding :evil: but no where near the cash I spent on the eddy. Not sure what level I'll go to though
Edition 30 build No:692 Revo stage 2 SOLD
Edition 30 build No:440 Stage 1 SOLD

Offline TimmyH92

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2014, 11:07:43 am »
Love the wheels what width and offset are they? :smiley:

Offline Tejinder

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 6
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,81786.0.html
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2014, 09:43:37 pm »
Love the wheels what width and offset are they? :smiley:

18X8J ET45  :wink:

Offline Tejinder

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2014, 09:44:08 pm »
Only just noticed your thread mate. How are you doing? Car looking great by the way  :happy2:

Offline Joshryan

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2014, 10:32:01 pm »
Only just noticed your thread mate. How are you doing? Car looking great by the way  :happy2:
Good thanks mate how about you? Did you make it to gti festival?

Offline Joshryan

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2014, 10:41:24 pm »
Glad my old build thread gave you ideas  :happy2: I sold my eddy a few months back and bought something cheap to run around in as were buying our first house but now I want a mk5 again and if I bought a ed30 again I'd compare it to much to the old revo one so I'll build a k03 gti this time round  :innocent:

Jake
You did have a lovely eddy mate gutted to see it go. I'm always looking at them to buy but the value for money with a k03 gti and the same situation with looking for our first house I need to keep mine!
Next up some coilovers as I think my front shocks are ready then more power stage 2+.
Good luck with finding the right Gti jake will you be modding or trying to hold back?!
Yeah it's a bitch wanting something but can't have it isn't lol :laugh: car will be sweet man what Coilovers are you looking at, have you thought about springs and shocks?
I will be modding :evil: but no where near the cash I spent on the eddy. Not sure what level I'll go to though
It is mate I'm hoping to own one at some point but for now up keep adding bits to mine so I don't get bored! I was looking at Fk ak streets but I will look for some springs and dampers first. When are you planning to get one?

Offline Tejinder

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2014, 01:08:01 am »

Im good too  :happy2:

Yeah went down with a couple others. Was a good day out! I'll update my thread at some point with pics from the strip!

Offline Joshryan

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2014, 11:11:33 am »

Im good too  :happy2:

Yeah went down with a couple others. Was a good day out! I'll update my thread at some point with pics from the strip!
Yes il keep an eye out for it, I'm gutted I missed it. Il be going to a few shows next year now!

Offline SurreyED30

• Thank You
« Reply #100 on: October 13, 2014, 04:18:56 pm »

Jake
It is mate I'm hoping to own one at some point but for now up keep adding bits to mine so I don't get bored! I was looking at Fk ak streets but I will look for some springs and dampers first. When are you planning to get one?
Bilstein dampers are meant to be very highly rated with H&R springs or eibach springs mate :happy2: I have found a fully loaded gti with a few silly mod's that I will take of and sell like dished wheels and other bits that ain't my thing but I need to sell my civic first. I had 2 time wasters Sunday and 1 on Saturday so fingers crossed for 4th time lucky because then I can go get my ass back in a gti :evil:

Offline Joshryan

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #101 on: October 13, 2014, 10:18:27 pm »

Jake
Bilstein dampers are meant to be very highly rated with H&R springs or eibach springs mate :happy2: I have found a fully loaded gti with a few silly mod's that I will take of and sell like dished wheels and other bits that ain't my thing but I need to sell my civic first. I had 2 time wasters Sunday and 1 on Saturday so fingers crossed for 4th time lucky because then I can go get my ass back in a gti :evil:
I'm gonna go for bilstein dampers I've decided, I will try them on my current springs as they've only done around 1000miles but i don't want to put to much stress on the dampers with 55mm springs!
Are you going for a dsg or manual this time? And another black one?! I always wish I'd bought a steel grey gti but I got the right spec for the right price with the reflex.
I hate time wasters good luck selling the civic mate.

Offline SurreyED30

• Thank You
« Reply #102 on: October 13, 2014, 10:46:20 pm »

Jake
I'm gonna go for bilstein dampers I've decided, I will try them on my current springs as they've only done around 1000miles but i don't want to put to much stress on the dampers with 55mm springs!
Are you going for a dsg or manual this time? And another black one?! I always wish I'd bought a steel grey gti but I got the right spec for the right price with the reflex.
Good choice mate :happy2: what springs are they at -55?. Dsg mate saves all that £1M clutch nonsense, plus I've always fancied dsg at some point. Little_dave's s3 took me out for a quick spin to MaccyD's and the gear change was unreal. Yeah that's what I'm going on, best spec and price instead of just plain spec and red for example. Just hpi'd the gti and it's got outstanding finance on it.

Offline Joshryan

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2014, 01:26:48 am »

Jake
Good choice mate :happy2: what springs are they at -55?. Dsg mate saves all that £1M clutch nonsense, plus I've always fancied dsg at some point. Little_dave's s3 took me out for a quick spin to MaccyD's and the gear change was unreal. Yeah that's what I'm going on, best spec and price instead of just plain spec and red for example. Just hpi'd the gti and it's got outstanding finance on it.
The springs are called LO, i had an 07 r32 Dsg last year and I do wish I had it now! So easy to live with and the noise was addictive! That's a shame did the owner not advertise it or expecting you not to know about it? Looking forward to seeing what you choose.
Arnt you gonna miss the performance of the eddy though?

Offline Salt_258

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2014, 08:50:11 pm »
Front shocks give up ? ... Still watching these springs on my ebay ... Other mods keep coming first though haha ... Looking good on the track !