Make a donation

Author Topic: Search may be over !  (Read 15980 times)

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
Re: Search may be over !
« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2009, 10:58:30 am »

Jules, While you think you are being helpful to the op, by posting stuff like this.

People will look at you and presume you couldnt afford the golf. If that doesnt bother you and you can live with the awful interior, rear looks and the fact you will always defend it by informing people its like a golf...go for it

You are just being disrespectful to Cupra owners thinking you know why they chose to buy that particular car. Which is fine i dont mind people thinking your self opinionated fool, but what i dont want is our members biting back and turning the threads into the same old same old, were you get really defensive and upset and it ends in you telling us how great you are because you order thousands of shelf stackers about.   :happy2:

( Meooow! )

Offline JPC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2009, 10:59:09 am »
 :surprised:
 :congrats:

Offline Jules86

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 46
    • Forumwars
    • Email
« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2009, 11:06:19 am »

Jules, While you think you are being helpful to the op, by posting stuff like this.

People will look at you and presume you couldnt afford the golf. If that doesnt bother you and you can live with the awful interior, rear looks and the fact you will always defend it by informing people its like a golf...go for it

You are just being disrespectful to Cupra owners thinking you know why they chose to buy that particular car. Which is fine i dont mind people thinking your self opinionated fool, but what i dont want is our members biting back and turning the threads into the same old same old, were you get really defensive and upset and it ends in you telling us how great you are because you order thousands of shelf stackers about.   :happy2:

( Meooow! )

Just boring now mate. I suggest you read through the thread to see the other similar views which echo mine, albeit with a more subtle approach. You're simply being juvenile now trying to emote a response from me by bringing up my job and using minor insults such as opinionated fool.

If you have any further problems pm me and stop ruining other peoples threads as its not on.

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2009, 11:18:47 am »
Hey! self opinionated was meant to be a major insult.  :driver:
I picked on you because you do it all the time, and its you, who we are getting complaints about lately.
I have said it in other threads Jules, we are not going to let this place get like the American forums which are just painful to read.
If that means stopping you posting because your to stupid to realize you are being disrespectful then we will.

And as one great moderator keeps reminding us  and i quote.  :laugh:

Its about time they realized its not a democracy.   : :wink: