Make a donation

Author Topic: need some new mods for the gti..  (Read 3538 times)

Offline Matthewsimone

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 39
Re: need some new mods for the gti..
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2014, 01:52:06 pm »
Not implying that it be worth more money nor that ive bought it as an investment, ive simply bought it as a Vw Golf Gti, as far as value goes im already in pocket on the deal anyway as haven't wasted any money doing pointless mods to a car that was great to start with and already on the limits of physics for a fwd car with no trick differential etc fitted  :indifferent:

When looking for my Gti earlier this year soon as started reading adverts if was any mention of remaps or exhausts etc i just discarded it and moved onto the next!
Just saying that only my oppinion but bet that starts becoming a trend with buyers, modded cars are already worth no more than minty original ones so you could say money wasted already really!

If want a monster motor just buy one to begin with out the box few examples of mk5 value alternative monsters -
E46 M3
Evo8
Sti impreza
Etc etc the list goes on

As said mate only my oppinion of course   :happy2:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 02:08:11 pm by Matthewsimone »
Mk5 Golf....... The Real GTI Reborn

Offline Shoduchi

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 220
  • -Receive: 429
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,95592.msg952042.html
Re: need some new mods for the gti..
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2014, 03:54:36 pm »
When I bought my Golf I was too young to know better. Today I'd get at least a 2.0 TDI 170 HP or a GTI. :signLOL:

I prefer to update mine to get a new or a used one.