Make a donation

Author Topic: REVO release DSG Software  (Read 26521 times)

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
Re: REVO release DSG Software
« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2009, 11:55:44 pm »
^^^^
Yep, AFAIK, Mechatronics Control Unit aka Mechatronics Module.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline illyun

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2009, 01:27:29 pm »
^^^^
WoooHoooo!! Welcome back, illyun! :jumpmove:

Thanks RR  :happy2:  I am hoping to go down to JKM to get the DSG Remap, a resonated Milltek (wife is driving the car with the non-res and although she thinks its ok, I think its too loud for the kids) and hopefully JonnyC's carbon fibre cold air intake that he had on his car.

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2009, 01:29:45 pm »
^^^^

Thanks RR  :happy2:  I am hoping to go down to JKM to get the DSG Remap, a resonated Milltek (wife is driving the car with the non-res and although she thinks its ok, I think its too loud for the kids) and hopefully JonnyC's carbon fibre cold air intake that he had on his car.

Hey matie!  :happy2:

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2009, 04:24:36 pm »

^^^^

....Is that jonnyc's prototype Forge TWINtake you're getting?

I'll be at JKM sometime in next couple of weeks but time not booked yet. I'll let you know when.

:happy2:

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline illyun

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2009, 10:48:34 am »

^^^^

....Is that jonnyc's prototype Forge TWINtake you're getting?

I'll be at JKM sometime in next couple of weeks but time not booked yet. I'll let you know when.

:happy2:

Hi RR... not sure which intake it is - its the one that JonnyC had fitted on his Ed30.  All I know is that it is custom made and carbon fibre.... maybe JonnyC can fill us in...?

Offline illyun

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2009, 10:49:36 am »
^^^^

Hi.. I'm back in Saudi on the 15th December

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2009, 10:52:42 am »
^^^^

Hi.. I'm back in Saudi on the 15th December

Hope thing are going well over there for you!  :happy2:

Offline illyun

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2009, 10:55:14 am »
Not back.. a lot warmer when I first went there - 40C - and it felt like an oven out in the open and people were saying that it was cooling down for winter?!!  I was like WTF?  Its more pleasant now 28-30C...  :laugh:

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2009, 04:07:27 pm »
^^^^

Thanks RR  :happy2:  I am hoping to go down to JKM to get the DSG Remap, a resonated Milltek (wife is driving the car with the non-res and although she thinks its ok, I think its too loud for the kids) and hopefully JonnyC's carbon fibre cold air intake that he had on his car.

....My TWINtake arrives tomorrow and I'm now booked in to JKM next week: Thursday 10th. A full review will follow.

Having my Revo DSG updated at the same time.

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2009, 06:12:17 pm »
^^^^
Even though I'm Revo DSG Stage1, I look forward to reading your review on DSG Stage2, Dom  :happy2:

Offline illyun

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #115 on: December 05, 2009, 12:24:28 pm »
Just seen this thread... I am back in the UK for few weeks and might come down for a DSG remap  :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Fancy a Forum meet this saturday Nadeem. RR day in Surrey??

Good to see you back :drinking:

Ooops sorry.. didn't see this post till today and its a bit late now!!!  Thanks for the invite.  I will be around at some point next year and will be down for the meets hopefully.  I was shocked when I told my wife that I might be going down to JKM - thinking she might get very annoyed - and she said that was good and that I should meet up with you guys if there was a meet?!  I told her there wasn't a meet but I've just seen RR post saying he's going to be down at JKMs on Thursday so I will try and make it for Thursday too if JKM can book me in