Make a donation

Author Topic: Ultimate Dubs 2010  (Read 40589 times)

Offline DubwayDan

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Re: Ultimate Dubs 2010
« Reply #195 on: March 15, 2010, 05:10:45 pm »
You've only just noticed that's how it works, Joe?

Full of scenesters with jaunty hats and busted haircuts - I'd have been p*ssed if I'd have paid to get in.

i dont wear hats and have no hair  :P

Offline Aldo

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
    • Email
« Reply #196 on: March 15, 2010, 06:14:20 pm »

[/quote]

:sick: :sick: :sick:
'07 Ed30, 3dr, Manual, Black,  Xenons, Rear Tints, Centre Armrest - Standard.

Offline 94Luke

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #197 on: March 15, 2010, 06:20:06 pm »
Yeah I had an good time, though it did seem to be missing something and although there were a ton of cars there there weren't many that completely blew me away; I enjoyed the drive down though  :rolleye:

It was good to put a few faces to usernames as well, though I did see quite a few of you so if I see you again I'm not ignoring you I just can't remember!!  :laugh:

I might put up some pics later, I didn't get that many as I wasn't really in a picture taking mood and I ran out of battery half way through, though I got most of the cars from this forum :happy2: But now I've somehow lost my memory card so I'm a bit pissed off!  :fighting:

Offline Vick N

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #198 on: March 15, 2010, 06:24:59 pm »
so why wouldnt they let us in but theyl let a bunch of beetles in, im sure people would prefere to look at shiney mk5's rather than those. There was also candy turbo's old ed30 in there, why? its completly standard except some brembo stickers  :signLOL:

just shows its who you know rather than what, or even what your car looks like!  :sad1:

Because I didn't want to leave it parked outside, that's why   :grin: :P Plus being a mk5 owner yourself, you might of realised it was not completely standard either... Oh and... Stickers came on the car when I bought it too  :happy2:

Vick.  :grin:

Offline joesgti

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
« Reply #199 on: March 15, 2010, 06:48:39 pm »
wasnt having a dig mate, i just couldnt see the point, it had enough room on its own for about 3 cars!

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline tony_danza

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 112
  • The voice of objective reason, but mine's best.
« Reply #200 on: March 15, 2010, 06:57:18 pm »
You've only just noticed that's how it works, Joe?

Full of scenesters with jaunty hats and busted haircuts - I'd have been p*ssed if I'd have paid to get in.

i dont wear hats and have no hair  :P

Ha ha!... You do have lush wheels however.

You know what I mean though, a blackboard painted and comedy chalked bonnet a few years ago was amusing. And people hanging around "scene" cars in the hope they're noticed hanging around the owners by other scenesters who then think they know them.

There was a LOT of poor excecution. A lot of evidence of kids getting ripped off trying to keep up with the Jones'. But there were also some slick cars and quality work.
Sideways yo!

Offline BenR

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 5
    • Email
« Reply #201 on: March 15, 2010, 07:11:28 pm »
Had a good weekend, some nice cars there but a boat load of cars that were just pathetic and didn't deserve to be anywhere near the arena never mind inside it on show!!

Some good trade stands though, saw a few from here, joesgti i saw you driving in mate also saw bmx boy's car i think in the car park.

Offline ollie288

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 13
    • Email
« Reply #202 on: March 15, 2010, 08:03:21 pm »

you are right. people spend all this cash on bits for the car but yet its all spoilt and let donw by the condition of there paint!

Saw your car in the car park I believe. The first thing I thought was your car was extremely clean! Looked great :happy2:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 08:28:51 pm by ollie288 »

Offline Vick N

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #203 on: March 15, 2010, 08:26:34 pm »
wasnt having a dig mate, i just couldnt see the point, it had enough room on its own for about 3 cars!

The Corrado was not finished in time and there was a space reserved for my car, nobody else took it when they were offered it so I was asked to put the Mk5 inside! Also... It was parked in between a Lupo and a Eos, with the same spacing in between, like every other car at the show!

:signLOL:

Cheers!  :grin:

Offline mattandrew

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
    • Email
« Reply #204 on: March 16, 2010, 07:09:21 pm »
Heres a couple of my S3 and my mates A3 and MK5, we had 9 from our club in total so didnt do to bad

« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 07:13:55 pm by mattandrew »

Offline mortygttdi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 146
« Reply #205 on: March 16, 2010, 08:21:11 pm »
I thought that baileys mk5 had been wrote off??? who owns that now?  very nice pics by the way mate :happy2:

Darren

Offline MAT ED30

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 81
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
« Reply #206 on: March 16, 2010, 09:41:00 pm »
thats not baileys car it was fooked i am sure of it

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box

Offline mattandrew

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
    • Email
« Reply #207 on: March 16, 2010, 10:22:40 pm »
I thought that baileys mk5 had been wrote off??? who owns that now?  very nice pics by the way mate :happy2:

Darren

not sure who Bailey is but the car was in an accident and has been repaired very well, its had a new engine and a good clean up, my mate owns the car now

thats not baileys car it was fooked i am sure of it

Ive seen the car with the bumpers off and wing off and the repair work is top notch

Offline Vick N

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #208 on: March 16, 2010, 11:59:41 pm »

not sure who Bailey is but the car was in an accident and has been repaired very well, its had a new engine and a good clean up, my mate owns the car now

Ive seen the car with the bumpers off and wing off and the repair work is top notch

Glad to see it back on the road but without meaning to cause offence, have you seen the gaps in the wing and bonnet?

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #209 on: March 17, 2010, 04:24:27 pm »

The Corrado was not finished in time and there was a space reserved for my car, nobody else took it when they were offered it so I was asked to put the Mk5 inside! Also... It was parked in between a Lupo and a Eos, with the same spacing in between, like every other car at the show!

:signLOL:

Cheers!  :grin:

dont take any notice of these lot mate , the car looks awesome and with no modifications !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will piss on lots of the cars on here ! :happy2: