Make a donation

Author Topic: New golf Gti owner from Birmingham/bovington  (Read 903 times)

Offline Rickie47

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
New golf Gti owner from Birmingham/bovington
« on: April 09, 2015, 10:36:50 pm »
hello everyone

I've had my Gti for three months now and I absolutely love it. Its a 2005 on 84k with leather interior, midline clocks, DSG with flappy paddles (which I love :happy2:) and on 18 monzas.

Been looking on here the last few days and my god I've learnt a lot already! This is what I know so far.

*I now know what white worm is as I have it on all alloys and rear badge so at some point I'll get that sorted
*The dv valve problem so I've ordered the part and hopefully get that sorted the weekend and then next month change the pcv valve.
*As I have a DSG flappy paddles I can put the multifunctional buttons in my wheel. I also need to get a highline dash and then change the poo stereo. However I do think I have a DAB aerial was this an option?

There is more stuff than that I know from here but I'm beginning to bore my self now lol. But I just wanted to let everyone know that the threads on here like the newbies thread has really helped me out and I would like to say thank you  :congrats:.

Offline H18Golf

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 10
    • Email
Re: New golf Gti owner from Birmingham/bovington
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 04:46:41 pm »
Welcome to the forum.  As you say, lots of good information on here and plenty of knowledgeable people willing to help.  Seems like you've been busy reading up on different issues already.  Enjoy.   :happy2:

Offline imraan Ed30

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Re: New golf Gti owner from Birmingham/bovington
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 07:33:06 pm »
Hi and welcome to the forum