Make a donation

Author Topic: MIDLANDS VW!!!!!!  (Read 3543 times)

Offline Johnny_tro

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 12
MIDLANDS VW!!!!!!
« on: January 05, 2011, 12:16:52 am »
Been to see them today, service, timing.......lots of little bits and bobs............AND

FANTASTIC!!!!! ANYONE CLOSE/NEAR - USE THEM!!!!  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
'VANDALISED' MK5 GT :( - RNS510 H, Bluetooth Armrest, MDI, 50gb hard drive, I can't park  sensors, Cruise Control, Highline Display, MFSW, Heated Seats, Remote Aux Heating System (Heats and Vents) Winter Pack, Heated & Folding Mirrors, Puddle Lights, Xenons, Headlamp Washers, Heated Washers, Auto lights and wipers, LED's, GTI brakes,, black R32 roof lining, Scirocco Rear View, Rear Footwell Lights

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
Re: MIDLANDS VW!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 12:27:24 am »
Yeah I've been to them. They fitted my diverter valve and some sparkies. Seem pretty good.

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline Johnny_tro

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 12
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 12:32:29 am »
OK prices, good customer care - know there stuff......and VERy helpfull. Did lots of coding for me for little things.

Jody (owner) top bloke!!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 01:04:23 am by Johnny_tro »
'VANDALISED' MK5 GT :( - RNS510 H, Bluetooth Armrest, MDI, 50gb hard drive, I can't park  sensors, Cruise Control, Highline Display, MFSW, Heated Seats, Remote Aux Heating System (Heats and Vents) Winter Pack, Heated & Folding Mirrors, Puddle Lights, Xenons, Headlamp Washers, Heated Washers, Auto lights and wipers, LED's, GTI brakes,, black R32 roof lining, Scirocco Rear View, Rear Footwell Lights

Offline winrya

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 09:48:28 am »
I agree, did my clutch and flywheel for £630 12 months ago. Half what the dealers wanted

Offline JJ

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 06:25:20 pm »
Not used them for anything Mk5 but Jody did a lot of work on my old Mk2 valver a few years back.  I always got the feeling he could've done with a few more staff as he always seemed to running round like a blue bottomed fly.

Offline swf7y

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 03:43:03 pm »
The beast was given a clean bill of health today. Had a full service and a DSG service at Midland VW. Car is driving better I feel. Smoother. Great lads there.  :happy2:

Offline big al

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 93
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 03:16:05 pm »
Gave them another chance today, fitted my new front lower bushes, sorted out the grinding noise, and Jodie has deactivated the airbag light/warning on the dash without having to fit a home made loom.  :happy2:

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2011, 03:18:20 pm »
Jodie has deactivated the airbag light/warning on the dash without having to fit a home made loom.  :happy2:
Awesome. How did he manage that?

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline big al

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 93
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2011, 11:00:46 pm »
Jodie has deactivated the airbag light/warning on the dash without having to fit a home made loom.  :happy2:
Awesome. How did he manage that?

To be completely honest I have NO idea, got his VCDS out, and 5 minutes later he had the light off.
Made up for my bad experience, and definately a manager who cares (when he isn't biking!  :grin:)
And he tried to buy my seats off me to go in his MK6 R (£3100 from the dealers  :confused:)

Offline ILoveTuna

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2011, 11:03:50 pm »
I always go there now much cheaper than dealers and a better service to boot.  :happy2: :happy2:

Offline GOLDENBOY

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2011, 05:17:53 pm »
Took my car in few weeks ago to have H&r springs fitted, brakes,dv, spark plugs. I was impressed with the service and lads know there stuff, jodie owner always happy to help, he test drove car before handing it over made sure everything was ok, never get dealer doing that!!!! be taking it there from now on i think!! :happy2:
Candy white edition 30 / Revo stage 1 / Itg maxogen / xenons/ R32 brakes front/rear/ H&r springs / cruise/ open fogs/ Rns-510

Offline ILoveTuna

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2011, 07:44:50 pm »
Another recommendation had a service and new cambelt waterpump yesterday  :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: