Make a donation

Author Topic: Joes GT Sport  (Read 182413 times)

Offline John GT140

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Re: Joes GT Sport
« Reply #255 on: January 26, 2012, 05:50:24 pm »
I took the car to get its tracking done as the steering wheel has been cock eyed of the right for a bit. After they have done it the steering wheel is now pointing to the left  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

They have also scrapped the drivers side wheel in 4 places and taken all the paint off it. The manager is giving me a call on monday. Not happy!
That is bad crac where did you take it for the tracking , and how did they manage to scrape the paint off your wheels i assume its still rolling on the winters?

Offline JoeDarKa

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 73
« Reply #256 on: January 26, 2012, 09:28:32 pm »
I took the car to get its tracking done as the steering wheel has been cock eyed of the right for a bit. After they have done it the steering wheel is now pointing to the left  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

They have also scrapped the drivers side wheel in 4 places and taken all the paint off it. The manager is giving me a call on monday. Not happy!
That is bad crac where did you take it for the tracking , and how did they manage to scrape the paint off your wheels i assume its still rolling on the winters?

ATS, first and last time i will use them. They are all retarded gorillas who work there, including the manager who was fat and thicker than the rest! He was on facebook when i turned up and took his time to come and see me.  :confused: :confused:

Went to a garage in town who did 4 wheel laser allignment for £90 with spot on service and a good old chat about my car! Nigel Langs in Bolton if anyone is near, were the ones who did it. Very happy indeed  :happy2:

GT Sport - Reflex Silver 2.0 TDI My Build

Offline JoeDarKa

• Thank You
« Reply #257 on: January 26, 2012, 09:29:44 pm »
I will only be cleaning mine, for now but it must be a cooler pipe or summet on the side I didn't have a star socket unshore of the correct term for it

Spline bit? Sure we have got some you can borrow if you need!  :happy2:

Offline gazbutS3

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 55
    • Email
« Reply #258 on: January 26, 2012, 09:35:52 pm »

Have used Nigel Langs several times pal, always been spot-on, dialled some of the understeer out of the S3 too :happy2:

ATS, first and last time i will use them. They are all retarded gorillas who work there, including the manager who was fat and thicker than the rest! He was on facebook when i turned up and took his time to come and see me.  :confused: :confused:

Went to a garage in town who did 4 wheel laser allignment for £90 with spot on service and a good old chat about my car! Nigel Langs in Bolton if anyone is near, were the ones who did it. Very happy indeed  :happy2:

Offline OldSpeckledBen

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #259 on: January 27, 2012, 12:58:40 am »
Just read the whole thread  :smiley:
Car is looking awesome  :happy2:
Loving the rear end, it looks really smart.
But I can't believe what happened to the turbo especially with the year of your car  :sad1: I just hope mine will be ok.

Keep up the progress,

Cheers,
Ben

Offline JoeDarKa

• Thank You
« Reply #260 on: January 27, 2012, 07:24:13 am »
Just read the whole thread  :smiley:
Car is looking awesome  :happy2:
Loving the rear end, it looks really smart.
But I can't believe what happened to the turbo especially with the year of your car  :sad1: I just hope mine will be ok.

Keep up the progress,

Cheers,
Ben

Thanks, its getting there slowly!

I blame the person who owned it before me!! Im just a but gutted that i could have bought loads of mods with the cash iv spent on the turbo!

Offline neil86

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #261 on: January 29, 2012, 09:38:25 am »
I will only be cleaning mine, for now but it must be a cooler pipe or summet on the side I didn't have a star socket unshore of the correct term for it

Spline bit? Sure we have got some you can borrow if you need!  :happy2:

Managed to borrow one In work not taken it off yet I was told by a vw technician your car gets use to the build up and resets itself. By me clearing it I would need to reset the perametres is this guy talking crap

Offline RSam84

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #262 on: January 29, 2012, 06:12:25 pm »
Id say the guy is talkinc crap mate!

Offline JoeDarKa

• Thank You

Offline neil86

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #264 on: February 03, 2012, 10:44:23 pm »
my uncle has one there megger mate, you will love it keep it original but mint soo nice, the old power bulge bonnet lol.

How will you run it being leaded fuel are you going to convert it.

Offline JoeDarKa

• Thank You
« Reply #265 on: February 03, 2012, 11:00:59 pm »
my uncle has one there megger mate, you will love it keep it original but mint soo nice, the old power bulge bonnet lol.

How will you run it being leaded fuel are you going to convert it.

Yeah it will be left standard and just looked after. I think the converters are meant to be a bit suspect so we will just use normal unleaded and use an additive. Il get some pictures when we go down for the funeral next week  :sad1:

Offline neil86

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #266 on: February 04, 2012, 09:27:31 am »
SOrry to hear that mate hope funeral goes ok well as can be expected for one

Offline JoeDarKa

• Thank You
« Reply #267 on: March 27, 2012, 09:30:59 pm »
Time for a small update but I havent really done much as mega busy at work!

Headlights have been changed to Mtecs, sidelights to LEDs and a full set of interior LEDs too. No pictures as not been in it in the dark for ages!

A box arrived.....

They sent me a box full of green foam things....

:grin: :grin:

:drool: :drool:

Also got another update but waiting for them to be all done before letting spill  :wink:

Offline JoeDarKa

• Thank You
« Reply #268 on: April 02, 2012, 08:18:14 pm »
All fitted:

What do you think?

Offline John GT140

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #269 on: April 02, 2012, 08:44:03 pm »
What do the Mtec headlights look like ? like the new steering wheel tho , must be nice to be able to control the stereo volume from the wheel. that bugs me about my standard gt one and i think its somthing VW should have included at that spec